We were approached by our clients to renovate existing attached agricultural outbuildings & to incorporate this area into the existing cottage
- Design of remodelled agricultural buildings
- Design & implication of structural opening into existing cottage
- Conversion of agricultural buildings into habitable space & division into kitchen, wet-room, utility room & outside toilet
- Supply & installation of new oil tank & oil fired boiler
- Design, supply & installation of piped underfloor heating system
- Damp treatment through existing living room
- Renovation of existing stone wall & repointing with lime putty as feature wall
- Design & installation of full wet-room
- Design & installation of kitchen with quartz worksurfaces
- Supply & installation of natural stone tiles throughout the conversion
Conversion was completed on schedule in the summer of 2018 – before returning at a later date to install the luxurious kitchen & utility room in time for Christmas!
‘We finally have our outbuildings remodelled into a beautiful living space.
All credit for this beautiful transformation must go to Ashley and his band of happy workers.
From the first to last day Ash and all his staff have been professional, approachable and proud of their work. Always tidy and clearing away at the end of each day.
A pleasure to have around and sad now they have finished but will save a bit of money on tea bags!’
Nicola, September 2018